Monday, March 06, 2006

Homoiousion

I love not wisely...
Is it the same with you?
I feel pain sharper.
You hold on longer.
Me too, oh yes, me too.
What makes us so different from all of them?
Strength of character...
Yes, I see.
A bit more perceptive,
Do you agree?
Charmed or cursed, you wonder aloud.
We feel harder, with more force
Ignorance is not bliss
when you know what life is.
So true, yes true...
Let's learn, you and I,
We can't save them all.
Can we save each other first?
I'll die for beauty, brother,
You'll fight for truth.
Do you feel the tide rise...
Yes, do you feel it?
I do, I do.
Stick with me,
Stay strong so we don't settle.
We're not alone when we're together.
Hold these truths tightly:
People like us are a rare breed indeed.
Just nod your head if you agree...

No comments: