Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I Love Deeper than Pink and Red

I love deeper than pink and red
I love in oranges, greens and blues
I break away from the color code
And think of romance in new hues

I love with more than just my heart
I love with shoulders, knees and hands
I break away from loving one piece
And think of love the body understands

I love more fragrant than a rose
I love in mint, grass and sweat
I break away from the passion scent
And think of a smell I can't forget

I love brighter than your jewels
I love in darkness, twilight and sun
I break away from material things
And think of two that keeps as one

I love in flavors that aren't sweet
I love in bitterness, salt and sour
I break away from the chocolate box
And think of a love I can devour

I love for longer than a day
I love in January, September and May
I break away from the time control
And think of everyday as a love-holiday

No comments: